2. How to contact us?
· By sending a registered letter with return receipt to the registered office of the Holder in Marcon (VE) – 30020, Via Pialoi n. 32;
· By sending an e-mail to: [email protected].
The Data Controller has not identified a Data Protection Officer (DPO), as he is not subject to the designation obligation provided for in Article 37 of the Regulation.
3. What do we do? – Purpose of processing
Lodes S.r.l. is a company that designs and produces lighting solutions for indoor and outdoor, combining technical know-how with the best Made in Italy design.
While browsing the Site, the User may decide to contact the Data Controller by using the chat facilities available on the Site, through the appropriate forms or by e-mail.
This Site and the services that may be offered through the Site are reserved for individuals who are at least eighteen years old. Therefore, the Owner does not collect personal data relating to persons under the age of 18. At the request of Users, the Owner will promptly delete all personal data involuntarily collected relating to persons under the age of 18.
In particular, Users’ personal data will be lawfully processed pursuant to Article 6 of the Regulation for the following purposes:
fadministrative and accounting purposes: or to carry out activities of an organisational, administrative, financial and accounting nature, such as internal organisational activities and activities functional to the fulfilment of contractual and pre-contractual obligations;
legal obligations: or to comply with obligations imposed by law, an authority, a regulation or European legislation.
The provision of personal data for the above-mentioned processing purposes is optional but necessary, since failure to provide such data will make it impossible for the User to make an information request to the Controller through the methods described on the Site.
4. Legal Basis
5. Processing methods and data retention periods
The Data Controller shall process the Users’ personal data by means of manual and computerised tools, with logic strictly related to the purposes thereof and, in any case, in such a way as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
6. Scope of communication and dissemination of data
The personal data of the Users may be disclosed to the employees and/or collaborators of the Data Controller in charge of managing the Site and the requests transmitted by the Users. These subjects, who have been instructed to do so by the Data Controller, will process Users’ data exclusively for the purposes indicated in this information notice and in compliance with the provisions of the Applicable Regulations.
Users’ personal data may also be disclosed to third parties who may process personal data on behalf of the Data Controller in their capacity as Data Processors, such as, by way of example, suppliers of IT and logistics services functional to the operation of the Site, suppliers of outsourcing or cloud computing services, professionals and consultants.
The User is entitled to obtain a list of any Data Processors appointed by the Controller by making a request to the Controller in the manner indicated in paragraph 7 below.
7. Rights of interested parties
The User may exercise the rights guaranteed by the Applicable Legislation at any time by contacting the Controller in the following ways:
· by sending an e-mail message to the Controller at [email protected];
· by sending a registered letter with return receipt to the registered office of the Holder in Marcon (VE) – 30020, Via Pialoi n. 32.
Pursuant to the Applicable Regulations, the User is entitled to obtain information on (i) the origin of the personal data; (ii) the purposes and methods of processing; (iii) the logic applied in the event of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; (iv) the identification details of the data controller and data processors; (v) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in their capacity as data processors or persons in charge of processing.
In addition, the User is entitled to obtain:
- a) a) access, updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in breach of the law, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
As well as:
- (a) the right to withdraw consent at any time where the processing is based on his or her consent
- (b) (where applicable) the right to data portability (the right to receive all personal data concerning him or her in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format), the right to restriction of processing of personal data and the right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”);
- (c) the right to object
- (i) in whole or in part, on legitimate grounds to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if relevant to the purpose of collection;
- ii) in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys;
- iii) where personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, at any time, to the processing of data for such purposes, including profiling insofar as it is related to such direct marketing.
- d) if he/she considers that the processing of his/her personal data violates the Applicable Law, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (in the EU Member State where he/she normally resides, in the Member State where he/she works or in the Member State where the alleged violation has occurred). The Italian supervisory authority is the Garante per la protezione dei dati personali, with its registered office at Piazza Venezia, no. 11, 00187 – Rome (Italy) (http://www.garanteprivacy.it/).
The Owner is not responsible for updating all the links displayed in this Policy, therefore whenever a link is not working and/or updated, the User acknowledges and accepts that he/she must always refer to the document and/or section of the websites referred to by that link.